Mission & Values
All aspects of Tipton Christian Academy are measured against our mission statement. From clubs to field trips and extra-cirricular activities, we seek to uphold our first and primary goal: creating & educating disciples for Christ.
Tipton Christian Academy strives to provide our students with a Christ-centered, Bible-based education that promotes academic excellence which builds character and empowers service-oriented leaders who impact God's kingdom.
Tipton Christian Academy has 7 key values implemented as non-negotiables for our students, faculty and staff.
- Worshipping God and loving Jesus passionately
- The Word of God is final authority
- Academic excellence and achievement
- Christ-like behavior
- Impacting our community in the present and future
- Christ-centered education and discipleship
- Fiscal stewardship
STATEMENT OF FAITH
All families enrolled at TCA sign a Statement of Faith acknowledging core tenants of the Christian faith.