Guidance: Counselor's Corner
ALL Seniors and parents are invited to attend. Due to the seriousness of the task, we are asking that arrangements are made for siblings.
Grab some take-out dinner for your family and come to the school to complete your student's FAFSA.
Several college experts will be on-hand for advice on completing this important process.
You will need the following documents to complete the FAFSA:
- W-2 forms for student and parents
- Federal income tax forms for student and parents
- Most current statements from all accounts (checking, savings, investments, etc.)
- Child support paid or received
- Value of investments, farms, or business
- Other prior year benefits (workers comp, military, clergy, veteran amounts)
Please email Dr. Christie Elam at email@example.com if you plan to attend.