Tipton Christian Academy is a fully accredited academic institution. Approved through the Department of Education, TCA has a dual accreditation through Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) and Cognia (formerly AdvancEd).
Accreditation accomplishes the following objectives:
- Documents that Tipton Christian Academy is true to its own foundational statements (mission, vision, core values, goals)
- Affirms that Tipton Christian Academy meets standards of quality established by the international school community
- Provides validation of the credibility of Tipton Christian Academy through a peer review process
- Promotes accountability to our community
- Improves instruction targeting increased student achievement
- Promotes ongoing instructional improvement through a continuous process of self-assessment and systematic school development
- Encourages the evaluation of biblical and spiritual integration at Tipton Christian Academy
- Transfers credits between schools and between nation's school systems
Please click here to view a final copy of Tipton Christian Academy's Profile & Standards Report.