As Tipton Christian Academy continues to navigate providing a quality Christian education amidst a pandemic, the school’s leadership team remains committed to prayerfully making decisions that ultimately:
- Keep the TCA community safe and functioning for 175 days of on-campus learning.
- Empower parents to make decisions they believe are in the best interest of their child(ren).
- Provide excellent opportunities for student to thrive spiritually, academically, and socially.
With these goals in mind, everyone is encouraged to accept a personal responsibility to help maintain a healthy learning environment. Your TCA School Board added strong directives to the current pandemic plan. (The full plan is linked above.)
- Face coverings are strongly suggested for the purposes of slowing transmission of illness but not required at this time.
- Proactive measures: daily screening checklist for families, thorough cleaning and sanitizing, social distancing indoors and student movement in pods
- Consider the vaccination
School Administration can and will determine to send a student home based on any ONE symptom of illness at anytime. Tipton Christian Academy remains committed to a fluid decisions making process. Know that we reserve the right to pivot, enhance, and modify.