PreK "Stay &Play"
Stay & Play is an extended care program especially for our preschool students, creating a dismissal time to match that of our Lower & Upper Schools. Stay & Play aligns with the Tennessee State Child Care Guidelines and is staffed by our preschool teachers. Stay & Play is evaluated and licensed by the Tennessee Department of Education. Parents needing childcare beyond 2:45 p.m. should apply for After School Care at an additional weekly cost.
- Stay & Play Hours are 12:00 p.m. - 2:45 p.m.
- Lunches are parent-provided
- Parents provide 2-inch thick rest mat and mat cover
- Cost is $1,000 per year, billed monthly, with a $25 Enrollment Fee
- Daily "Emergency" Fee of $25 per day for students who stay but have not enrolled in the program
After School Care
Any TCA student enrolled in 3K to 8th Grade is eligible for the After School Care program. Our After School Care program offers a structured variety of recreation, movie, homework, and technology time. To register for After School Care, CLICK HERE. Have questions about our After School Care Program? Email Lauren Conatser, ASC Director, at email@example.com.
- After School Care Hours are 2:45 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Snack is provided by Tipton Christian Academy
- Cost is $12 per day with a $30 Enrollment Fee
- "First Hour*" fee is $5 per day (this option is a courtesy we provide to educator children who only need ASC for an hour or less each day)